What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device. Depending on the information they contain and how you use your device, cookies can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard practice, and regardless of this, they allow users to enable or disable temporary or stored cookies through their security settings.
Without your explicit consent, by enabling cookies in your browser, this website will not link the stored data in cookies with your personal information provided during registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the items that make up an order, processing the purchase of an order, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a set of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, we analyze their navigation on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising spaces on the website in the most effective way, tailoring the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or the way you use our website. For this purpose, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow for the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that the publisher may have included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about users’ behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, enabling the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on that profile.
This website may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, to track user interactions with the site, and to provide other services related to the website’s activity and internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- The cookies from Google Analytics are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to generate reports that help improve this site. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at it, and the pages they visited while browsing our website.
- The cookies from YouTube are used to count the number of views of embedded videos on other websites.
- The cookies from AddThis are used by a technology company that enables websites and their users to easily share content with others through share icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. These cookies help uniquely identify a user (though not personally) by their IP address to avoid repeating tasks within a specified period of time.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in the browser installed on your computer: